Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Phantogram

The duo known as Phantogram will be releasing an album on Feb. 9th titled "Eyelid Movies" (available from Barsuk). I got to be honest, never heard of this guy / girl combo before today, but I'm really interested. It sounds like more than just two folks creating these sounds.

The band begins a east coast tour this week and they will also playing a few Midwest dates. You can listen to the ENTIRE record from NPR all week. Listen Here.

Below is the single off Phantograms "When I'm Small" compliments of The Orchard, as well as an excellent live version of "Mouthful of Diamonds" from a session on KEXP.
Peace.

Phantograms- When I'm Small

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.

Garrett Sorrels said...

Anon,
you're nice.