Saturday, January 23, 2010

Beach House

I've been a casual listener of Beach House over the last few years, but never loved them or heavily anticipated an album by this band. My anticipation level has now changed. I liked Norway their single released late '09, but what did it for me was seeing them on Jimmy Fallon last night where they performed "Zebra" and it caused a spark in my anticipation meter I speak of. That is not meant to sound dirty. Anyway, I listened to this track multiple times this morning and now I am heavily anticipating this full length album.

"Teen Dream" will be released this Tuesday, 1/26/10.

Below is another live performance of Zebra and the streaming mp3.
Peace.

Beach House - Zebra

Beach House - Norway


2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are very right. After seeing them on Jimmy's show I could not get enough. I recorded it so when I woke up I could get it straight into my veins. Just bought tickets to see them live in April, only $10! Hope to run into them and The XX at SXSW this year.

Garrett Sorrels said...

Very nice. That should be a great show. I may be heading to SXSW. Still trying to figure that out.