Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The Black Keys are attacked by lazers...


At least that's whats happening on their Web site. In preparation for the highly anticipated April 1st release of 'Attack and Release' the Ohio due have taken an unconventional way to generating Web site buzz for the upcoming release. Instead of reading the typical bio or looking through photos you now have to the chance to shoot down some pixalated laser touting space cadets. Just head on over to www.theblackkeys.com to see what I'm talking about. I'm not sure exactly what the point is, but it definitely gives you something to do while awaiting what is going to be an amazing album. 'Attack and Release' is produced by Danger Mouse, helping The Keys find a fresh but familiar sound. Check out the new songs "Strange Times" and "Lies" here: http://www.myspace.com/theblackkeys.

3 comments:

Garrett Sorrels said...

Love the post. Love the site. Great new songs. Nice work Rueger. I'm really starting to like these guys. You and Shane both turned me onto them.

Shanenor said...

Loved the game =) shoot some invaders listen to some tunes, sounds good to me.

Garrett Sorrels said...

How about a round of TBYs, on me?