Saturday, September 5, 2009

Blitzen Trapper - Black River Killer

Blitzen Trapper's 2008 "Furr" is a great album, it combines folk, rock and a nice layer of soothing keyboards. Their sound reminds me of the photo above... when i listen i see images of cowboys in space or scenes from the movie West World (yes the one with Yul Brenner).

Luckily we can picture more of these images as Blitzen Trapper recently released a 7 song EP titled from the single- "Black River Killer".

Total of 6 previously unreleased songs (tour CD only).

Love these guys.
Here are my two favorite songs from the new album..

Big Black Bird.mp3
Preacher's Sisters Brother.mp3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good evening friends. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been looking as far as something that meticulous model. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers are approximately 230 bucks on every page. But completely I found this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably order those. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

hi fellas. I'm really into shoes and I was searching allowing for regarding that meticulous make. The prices due to the fact that the velcros are around 310 dollars on every page. But completely I found this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order these. what can you tell me about these?