Saturday, June 30, 2007

The Return of The Rentals....literally.


I read a few weeks ago The Rentals had been recording a new album but I didnt put too much thought into it, I'm not sure why. I just kind of figured it would unravel and be an unfinished project....(negative nancy).

Well, I was wrong. This morning, after my morning cofee I visited their website and found out an EP will be available August 14th but digital release sais June 26th on emusic.com. The new song "The Last Romantic Day" is streaming here http://www.myspace.com/therentals


I enjoy this track. It starts off sounding a little David Byrnish and then seems to pick up where Seven More Minutes left off
This should give fans of The Rentals something to look forward to. Its been a while.

2 comments:

CareShare Network said...

The Rentals are back!

Garrett Sorrels said...

Yes Careshare.
It will be interesting to hear.

Thanks for visiting! You are my first commentor. :)